ORGANISATION/COMPANYFaculty of Mechanical Engineering of the University of West Bohemia
RESEARCH FIELDEngineering › Industrial engineering
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE17/05/2021 23:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONCzech Republic › Pilsen
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE01/06/2021
IS THE JOB RELATED TO STAFF POSITION WITHIN A RESEARCH INFRASTRUCTURE?Yes
The intention of Calliditas s.r.o., for the fulfillment of which the planned transfer of knowledge is of fundamental importance, is to create a software tool for data collection and evaluation using virtual reality and to expand the company's product range with this tool. The creation of a new SW tool will be based on the knowledge of the beta version of VRC SW. The content of the SW module is based on the method for data collection and evaluation via the CA method (https://camethod.com/cz/). This patented method is an innovative approach in measuring individual and group attitudes. The implemented CA method consists of a diagnostic tool that uses a palette of eight colors and calibrated sets of words, images and videos, and an evaluation tool.
The scope of work will be:
- Study and analysis of current educational practices through technological innovations and, preferably, through CoR tools
- Study and analysis of trends and modern tools for the development of robust software for VR
- Analysis and selection of suitable technologies, tools and software solutions for the system of implementation of heatmaps in VR
- Design of eye-tracking implementation for the created SW
- Design of components for data mining from VR eye tracking technologies
- Design of structure and design of interface for data transfer between computing core and devices for presentation of virtual reality
- Implementation of an interface for data transfer between the computing core and the virtual reality presentation device
- Co-operation in testing
- Revision of procedures according to the evaluation report
- Preparation and management of the final seminar, elaboration of the project report and manual
- Holidays (6 weeks)
- Subsidized meal programme and meal vouchers
- Flexi Pass vouchers (terms and conditions apply)
- University recreation facility
- University apartments for employees Language training - The Institute of Applied Language Studies provides various language courses. In the course of the year, it offers courses for University employees, and in summer, you can participate in the International Summer Language School. For more information, please visit the webpage ujp.zcu.cz.
- Mobile phone, special mobile tariff (terms and conditions apply)
- UWB libraries
- University kindergarten
- Sports activities
- Scoobike shared footbikes
- Events for employees
Required form of the applicant´s application:
- Cover letter in the Czech language
- Structured curriculum vitae in the Europass format (see http://www.europass.cz/zivotopis) in the Czech and English languages
The 3 files (marked: Name_Surname_Letter, CVČJ, CVAJ) send electronically under the title of the message “Assistant - Knowledge transfer” to Ms Hana Irlbeková to this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
All received applications will be assessed by an expert committee.
The job is funded through the European Structural and Investment Funds (ESIF).
Project name: Knowledge transfer for a new SW tool for data collection and evaluation in virtual reality
Project number: CZ.01.1.02/0.0/0.0/20_324/0023588
- Completed master or doctoral studies (field of mechanical engineering, with a focus on industrial engineering or mechanical engineering technology) with limited work experience (max. up to 6 years)
- Sufficient knowledge of technology and technological processes
- Sufficient knowledge of virtual reality and software development
- Ability to independently solve problems during the project
- Knowledge of English at B2 level, knowledge of another language an advantage
- Knowledge of working in MS Office
EURAXESS offer ID: 629966
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.