HRS4R NEW APPLICATION MODALITIES
Please note that as of 1 January 2017, the 'strengthened' HRS4R implementation procedure has been entering in force. ALL institutions already involved in or 'newcomers' to the process will switch to the strengthened process as soon as their next assessment is coming up. Important elements are:
- to start the process an endorsement AND commitment letter is now mandatory
- a well-defined timeline applies throughout the whole process
- the use of templates for the gap analysis and the action plan is now MANDATORY
Special information for UK institutions entering the process as newcomers, or switching from "The Concordat" to the HR implementation via the European HRS4R, the following documents need to be submitted:
Submitting your applications to HRS4R assessment will commit you to implementation under the rules of the strengthened procedure and assessment by international peer reviewers.
- - Full actual gap-analysis (template 1)
- - Action plan (template 2) – backwards and forward looking
- - Internal Assessment (template 3 - depending on the level of implementation)
- - Confidential information on previous assessments and the way the institutions intends to articulate both dynamics when switching to the European process are most welcome.
All relevant information is available in our Policy Library.
For the time being, no deadlines for submission of applications are set.
A thorough check of compliance with the HRS4R procedure of all involved institutions running late with their self- assessment will be undertaken within the next months.
Should you have further questions after having read through the documents, please send a message to the functional mailbox RTD-CHARTER@ec.europa.eu .
HRS4R News & Events