ORGANISATION/COMPANYHelmholtz-Zentrum Berlin für Materialien und Energie
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE30/04/2021 23:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONGermany › Berlin
TYPE OF CONTRACTTo be defined
Theory of Electron Dynamics and Spectroscopy
Area of research:
Reference No. QM 2021/6
The Young Investigator Group Theory of Electron Dynamics and Spectroscopy is looking for
PhD Student (f/m/d) in Chemistry, Theoretical Physics or Computer Science
- Running and analyzing electron dynamics calculations using MCTDH, TDCI, etc.
- Model development in close cooperation with experimental working groups
- Presentation of results at conferences and in scientific journals
Knowledge transfer to the group for theoretical chemistry of Dr. Annika Bande www.hz-b.de/theochem
- Master Degree in Chemistry, Theoretical Physics or Computer Science
- Basic knowledge on wavefunction-based quantum chemistry and dynamics
- Experience with and Interest in programming and/or numerical calculation of electron dynamics
- Creativity and Pragmatism in solving interdisciplinary questions
- Basic publication skills for papers and talks
- Good communication skill in English
PD Dr. habil. Annika Bande
+49 30 8062 - 42026
Closing Date: 30.04.2021
This research center is part of the Helmholtz Association of German Research Centers. With more than 42,000 employees and an annual budget of over € 5 billion, the Helmholtz Association is Germany's largest scientific organisation.
EURAXESS offer ID: 630448
Posting organisation offer ID: hzb_stellenangebot:1449E
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.